During SXSW Interactive, one of the largest digital conferences in the world, it’s become increasingly difficult to be heard above the noise of thousands of companies
and individuals vying for attention. For our company — W2O Group — we’ve found that hosting a series of events can be a great way to get noticed by the people you care about. But this year, we’re also going to do something a little more playful to help break through the clutter. Yes, we are asking for your BEST SXSW pickup lines. And while we know this isn’t going to cure cancer or raise anyone’s IQ score significantly, it can be a fun way to engage with your fellow attendees while poking fun at ourselves a little at the same time.
The hashtag we are using is #sxswpickuplines. To get the creative juices flowing, here are a few examples of good (or bad depending on how you look at it) pickup lines:
- Wow! Nice data! #sxswpickuplines
- Hey, code here often? #sxswpickuplines
- I’ll show you my Vine if you show me yours. #sxswpickuplines
- Would you like to see my data stack? #sxswpickuplines
- You’ve stolen the ASCII to my heart. #sxswpickuplines