In today’s constantly evolving social landscape, many (even most) organizations are still searching for the secret sauce in translating insights from billions of online conversations into what it all comes down to: measurable business results.
‘Social intelligence’ is a topic that’s often not fully understood, but is becoming critical to business success. But what does it mean? And how are some of the world’s most innovative brands using it to stay ahead of the curve?
On October 8th, W2O Group and Moreover Technologies will be gathering our clients, friends and networks together at London’s impressive City Hall to answer these very questions. But don’t just take it from us; global thought leaders from sectors including technology, media social analytics and consumer will present ‘TED-talk style’ on how they’re using social intelligence in their market space to understand what drives conversation and:
- Creates market opportunity
- Engages customers to increase sales
- Manages internal & external brand reputation
- Improves customer service
Following the presentations, attendees from consumer, media, pharmaceutical, technology and financial sectors will have an opportunity to network with industry heavyweights and leaders within the social space, sharing ideas.
Over the coming weeks, we’ll be providing you with pre-Summit updates, speaker profiles and exclusive insights from our panel, who so far include:
- Philip Sheldrake, Managing Partner at Euler Partners
- Will Hayward, Vice President, BuzzFeed Europe
- Toby Potter, EMEA VP Sales at Datasift
- Martin Bryant, Editor-in-Chief of The Next Web
- Jessica Federer, Global Head of Executive Communications and Public Relations, Bayer
- John Pang, Visiting Fellow, NYU Stern School of Business
In the meantime, you can keep up to date with Summit happenings at http://www.socialintelligencesummitlondon.com/, follow W2O Group on Twitter at @W2OGroup, and check out our Summit hashtag, #SocialIntel14.